Weekly Photography Challenge – Macro or Close-Up Photography
Last week’s challenge was to get out and shoot some winter photography. Maybe you already tried some macro then – if not, now’s your chance.
Weekly Photography Challenge – Macro
Close-ups of snow, icicles, frost patterns, etc., can be stunningly beautiful. So bundle up, grab your macro lens or extension tubes and a tripod and get out there and shoot some winter macro photography.
Need more help? Try these dPS articles:
- 7 Different Ways to Approach Macro Photography
- 5 Quick Tips for Outdoor Macro Photography
- How to Get Stunning Macro Photos with Your Mobile Phone
- Behind the Scenes of Marvellous Macro Insect Imagery
- Tips for Depth of Field Control in Macro Photography
- 5 Macro Photography Tricks to Make Your Images Stand Out
- Getting Started with Abstract Macro Photography
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer, upload them to your favorite photo-sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.
Share in the dPS Facebook Group
You can also share your images in the dPS Facebook group as the challenge is posted there each week as well.
The post Weekly Photography Challenge – Macro or Close-Up Photography by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.