Wedding Photography Tips – Techniques You Can Use for Great Photos
Weddings are one of the most important and difficult occasions to photograph. Lighting, distance from the subjects and lots of movement are all challenges with Brisbane wedding photography . So, here are 8 wedding photography tips you are able to use to help make sure that your wedding pictures are just what you (and the bride and groom) want.
1. Bring Lots of Batteries - This is especially true for digital cameras since digital uses much more power than film cameras. And if like most guests with digital cameras you’re showing your pictures to others at the wedding and reception, that LCD may zap the power even more. So pack lots of extra batteries.
2. Bring Extra Memory Cards and Increase the Resolution - You will never know which photos will be the best so make sure your camera is set to high resolution. Having additional memory cards may help make sure you don’t run out of space.
3. Look for the Unexpected Moments - In addition to all of the traditional moments you should take such as the bride and groom getting ready, exchange of vows, the first kiss, there will always be the unexpected “Kodak moments” that you want to capture. Along with all the traditional moments that you don’t want to miss: the bride (or groom) getting ready, the exchange of vows, the first kiss, the cake cutting ceremony and so on, there are bound to be many unexpected “Kodak moments.” Watch the children as they will provide many sweet and comical photo ops at a wedding! And don’t forget to honor the parents of the bride and groom with some pictures. There will be much emotion on this joyous day to capture with your camera.
4. Increase the ISO - If you have a film camera use much higher speed film such as 400 but if you have a digital camera you will need to increase the camera’s ISO. Try increasing it to 200 or 400. Use digital noise removing software if needed. The higher ISO can brighten otherwise underexposed pictures much better than a compact’s built in flash.If you want to find something about Brisbane portrait photography and Brisbane portrait photographer ,click on the links in this article.
- Wedding Photography Tips - Techniques You Can Use For Great Photos(continue) 5. Photo Edit Out the Red Eye - Most wedding...
- 8 Wedding Photography Tips for Beginners Weddings are one of the most deserving and difficult occasions...
- Wedding Photography Tips - 8 Easy Tips to Improve Your Photos (continue) 5. Photo Edit Out the Red Eye - Most wedding...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.