Wedding Photography Tips – 8 Easy Tips to Improve Your Photos (continue)
5. Photo Edit Out the Red Eye - Most wedding pictures are taken from too far a distance for the camera’s red eye reduction to work, but photo editing software such as Photoshop and even the free, Picasa can take the red out.
6. Save the Flash for the Most Important Pictures - Since it is able to take a while for the flash to recharge- plan ahead. Unless a “can’t miss” spontaneous photo opportunity comes up, save the flash for moments you most want to have pictures of, like the bride and groom cutting the cake, kissing after their vows, their first dance, etc.
7. Make Use of Optical Zoom or Your Feet - For those far away photos, use the optical zoom (not digital zoom if you can). If your camera doesn’t have optical zoom, then you are able to physically move in closer this is the better choice. Brisbane wedding photographer may help you a lot.
8. Don’t Let Shutter Lag Ruin your Pictures - While this isn’t a problem with film, if you are shooting with your digital camera, be prepared to compensate for the shutter lag. Some cameras take photos much faster (or slower) than others, so if you haven’t done so already, get familiar with your camera before the wedding. While taking action pictures like dancing at the reception, take them the same way as you would at a sporting event. Try to anticipate what’s happening next, point the camera in that direction and press the shutter half way down. Be ready to take many photos anytime there are people moving, so that you end up with several good pictures. And on such an important event, it’s very important to take several still shots as well.
Hopefully these eight wedding photo tips will help you make the most out of your next wedding and give the bride and groom pictures they love to look at framed on their picture wall. Until then, keep practicing and be fond of learning photography!If you want to know something about Brisbane portrait photography and Brisbane wedding photography ,click on the links in this article.
- Wedding Photography Tips - Techniques You Can Use For Great Photos(continue) 5. Photo Edit Out the Red Eye - Most wedding...
- 8 Wedding Photography Tips for Beginners Weddings are one of the most deserving and difficult occasions...
- How To Buy Low Budget Wedding Photography Packages For Your Wedding Day One of the best marriage practices is the hiring of...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.