5. Photo Edit Out the Red Eye - Most wedding photos are taken from too far away for the camera’s red eye reduction to work, but you are able to remove the red eye by using photo editing software like Photoshop or Picasa.
6. Save the Flash for the Most Important Pictures - Since it is able to take a while for the flash to recharge- plan ahead. Unless a “can’t miss” spontaneous photo opportunity comes up, save the flash for moments you most want to have pictures of, like the bride and groom cutting the cake, kissing after their vows, their first dance and so on.
7. Take Advantage of Optical Zoom or Your Feet - For those far away photos, use the optical zoom (not digital zoom if you can). If your camera doesn’t have optical zoom, and you are able to physically move in closer this is the better choice.
8. Don’t Let Shutter Lag Ruin your Pictures - While this isn’t a problem with film, if you are shooting with a digital camera, be prepared to compensate for the shutter lag. Some cameras take pictures much faster (or slower) than others, so if you haven’t done that already, get familiar with your camera before the wedding is really very important. When taking action pictures like dancing at the reception, take them the same way as you would at a sporting event. Try to guess what’s going to take place next and point the camera in that direction and press the shutter half way down. Be ready to take lots of photos anytime there are people moving, so that you end up with several good pictures. And on such an important occasion, it’s a good idea to take several of the still shots as well.
Hopefully these eight Brisbane wedding photography tips will help you make the most out of taking pictures at your next wedding. Until then, keep on practicing and have fun in learning photography!If you want to know something about Brisbane portrait photography and Brisbane wedding photographer ,click on the links in this article.
- Photography Class Tips(continue) Here is a list of some of the important pointers...
- 8 Wedding Photography Tips for Beginners Weddings are one of the most deserving and difficult occasions...
- Animal Photography - Tips for Taking Great Photos If you love taking pictures of animals then this article...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.