It’s industrial photography time! Chris and Monika spent time to shoot at the former Continental factory in Hannover, which has been shut down for many years. Let’s re-visit the burst trick and find out how you can take hand-held long exposures without a tripod and still avoid camera shake.
- Chris’ pictures from today’s excursion on Flickr
- Monika’s pictures from today’s excursion
- PodcastAwards - Voting ends Nov/6 - Vote Now!
Here is your chance to give something back to all your favorite free podcasts! Voting for this year’s Podcastawards is open NOW! Voting ends on Nov/6, so please vote DAILY for your favorite shows!
Chris will vote daily for:
- The Rest of Everest (Best Video Podcast)
- You look nice today (Comedy)
- This American Life (Cultural/Arts)
- ReMARKable Palate (Food & Drink)
- Chillcast (Podsafe music)
- Radio Lab (Technology/Science)
- Amateur Traveler (Travel)
Hint: setting a recurring reminder in your calendar helps remember to vote
Â» Click here to set the reminder (ics)
Today on Tips from the Top Floor: Have a glass of wine with Chris and learn to take great group shots. Also on this episode: Ravsitar’s photo contest (yes, you can win a Gorillapod!) is almost over, hurry up if you want to participate! If you want to find out more about next year’s workshops, go to www.discoverthetopfloor.com and sign up for the notification list to be among the first to find out about new dates and events!
- Vote daily for your favorite shows at PodcastAwards.com! Voting ends Nov/6, and every vote counts!
- Get on the notification list to find out first when the new workshops for 2009 are announced!
- Details for Ravsitar’s Cookie Contest are available here.
- Chris on Flickr
- Chris on Twitter